3 years ago, we started asking Reed and Lena 20 questions on their birthday. These questions stay the same each year and give us a chance to compare answers and see what has changed from year to year. It’s fun at their ages now, but it will be really neat when they’re much older.
However, this is the first year we’ve done a video of the interview. I saw Jill asking Arie his questions and I knew I had to do that with my kids. It will be something else for us to look back on.
Here are the past years:
- 4th Birthday (Reed’s are at the top, scroll down)
- 5th Birthday
- 6th Birthday
1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Dog (which one?) From Milo
3. What is your favorite fruit? Apples
4. What is your favorite tv show? Frozen [to explain, we don’t have cable, so my kids know no difference between a movie and a TV show.]
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Quesadillas
6. What is your favorite outfit? A dress (which one?) The orange dress (I think she means this one)
7. What is your favorite game? Mario [Mariokart on the Wii]
8. What is your favorite snack? Strawberries
9. What is your favorite animal? Zebra
10. What is your favorite song? Let It Go
11. What is your favorite book? Um… Frozen
12. Who is your best friend? Phoenix (a friend from her class)
13. What is your favorite special treat? Cookies (what kind?) chocolate chip
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Jump on the trampoline
15. What is your favorite drink? Water
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? A teddy, no, monkey, my pink monkey
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Applesauce
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Potato soup
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor
The video also has some bonus questions that Lena and Reed came up with, so be sure to check that out, too!
One thought on “20 Birthday Questions (Lena – 7 years old)”
I have a feeling that could have gone on forever if left up to Lena. BTW, have I ever told you how much I love her??