1. Today is Orphan Sunday! I hope that your church is doing something for Orphan Sunday. Our church started a program with the youth today, and I could not be more excited about it.
2. Please pray for what is going on in the country-which-must-not-be-named. I will share it on my private blog and I think many of you already know. But, please pray that this will not effect us or the families behind us in the adoption process.
3. And please pray for my sister and new baby! I am waiting to get the call about my new niece or nephew. Super excited.
4. If you want to read our private blog and haven’t yet requested an invite, please let me know. We can invite up to 100 people and we have about 40 slots filled.
5. Do you read Julia Nalle’s blog? If not, GO READ IT. NOW. I wanted to share her latest post, “The Sad Reality” with you, but I think you should really read her whole blog, Micah Six Eight. Julia is gifted with words and her husband is hilarious. I recommend the whole thing, but especially her most recent post and the one from right after court. And it is very likely that you will cry. Warning you now.
2 thoughts on “5 Things”
I do read Julia's blog, and her latest post is absolutely heartbreaking. Thanks for sharing it here for others to read!I posted on your last post just now that I'd like to be invited to your private blog, if you wouldn't mind! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org … don't ask about the name! LOL Thanks for sharing your babies with us!KaylaKayla http://bebrandnew.blogspot.com
Hi id love an invite to your private blog..i just started reading along but i read julias faithfully..my hotmail is email@example.com